Walmart well known as the Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is the world’s leading Department store of the World. Walmart is the American public Multinational Company that runs chains of department stores and warehouse stores in all over the world. In the term of revenue and employees, Walmart top in the Forbes Global 2000 list. In the year of 1962, Sam Walton, a businessman from Arkansas, founded the Walmart store.
Facts file and stats of Walmart
* Walmart is founded in the year of 1962.
* Walmart official website is walmart.com
* Walmart is founded by Sam Walton.
* In the year of 2017, Walmart net assets are around US$200 billion
* In term of revenue generation, it is the world largest company generating $500 billion.
* More than 2.3 million employees make Walmart the biggest private employer in the world.
* Walmart Head office located at the Bentonville, Arkansas in America.
* S. Robson Walton is the chairman of the Walmart.
* Walmart is the Public MNC Company trading in the field of retailing and listed in the New York Stock Exchange.
* Walmart Company main fields of business are department stores and warehouse stores.
* According to Forbes list, Walmart is the world’s leading Department store of the World.
* In India Walmart is known as Best Price.